Caring for your jewellery
Here are a few tips to take care of your Valeri Christina jewellery pieces:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box so they don't get damaged, scratched or tangled.
- Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place.
- To avoid oxidation that causes your jewellery to tarnish, you can also store your jewellery in a sealed plastic bag that will keep out the air and help reduce the oxidation process.
- To minimise any scratching or tangling to your jewellery, ensure necklaces and bracelets are fastened.
- Avoid water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewellery to discolour.
- Keep your jewellery bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant and nail polish removers.
- Metal components can be cleaned with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.